M Crutch M Crutch

Man I enjoyed the hell out of that! I really dig the roughness of your movies. I don't know how you do it but it just works! Also your choice of music is awesome as usual.

ClockRadio responds:

Thanks Inkwell <3

F U Clock - Ep. V F U Clock - Ep. V

The usual high quality stuff which I've come to expect from you.

The Fatal Quest The Fatal Quest

So awesome! Great job Vuvu! I'm really looking forward to the second part.

The Baconing The Baconing

You never dissapoint me with your beautifully bizarre flashes.

Into THE TIME Into THE TIME

Wonderful

A beautiful piece of work.
Loved your artwork and your choice of music was spot on.
Keep up the good work, Sir!

ClockRadio responds:

Thanks a lot, Inkwell.

Tiptoe Through the Tulips Tiptoe Through the Tulips

Will you pardon me?

This is truly an awesome movie Mr. Ribs/Grinder. Even though it had a very simple plot you just executed it so well. The animation was good and the colors very nicely put together. I also liked how you added that extra joke at the end. It gave me a little extra chuckle. Keep up the lovely work.

Oh and by the way, how did you get the idea of using that song in the first place?

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

Thank you Mr. Inkwell, I presume.

I've always wanted to do a Tiny Tim song because his voice is just too perfect. Living in the Sunlight was overused, and Do You Think I'm Sexy was already too funny for me to add anything to. Tiptoe Through The Tulips is his most famous/popular song, and I haven't seen anyone make something to it, so it just all worked out.

On The Bridge: The Island On The Bridge: The Island

Happy Clockday

Great work as always, RadioTube.
Your backgrounds are always a feast to the eyes and the story was great fun to watch:)

-InkwellClock

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks!

Bustrip Bustrip

I'm impressed...

I think this is really well done for a first piece.
The animation and artwork could use a bit more work here and there, but that will of course come with practice:)

I really felt the melancholic atmosphere you were going for and you captured the feeling of long bus trips very well too.

The music you chose for this was beautiful and fitted the piece just right.
I'm sure I've heard of Thomas Koppel before but I can't quite place him right now.
I'd really like to look into some of his work though.

Overall great job and I'm really looking forward to your next piece:)

An Important War An Important War

I'm impressed

I must congratulate you on a job very well done.
Your graphics and animation are solid as always and I really enjoyed how you conveyed your message. Also bravo on your choice of music. It fit the film perfectly.

PS. Congrats on daily 5th as well.

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Actually I didn't even know it made 5th place until I read your review!!! Im so glad you liked it!!! And I have to give my congrats to the music artist Gunshy for bringing his music to my attention! He actually approached me to make a flash for his music! So really he helped allot!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! and thanks for the votes!!!! Every little bit helps!!! thanks again!

English Tea English Tea

Beautiful film

I've been keeping an eye on You for some time.. though I have not reviewed any of Your work up until this point, I must say it has been very nice to see You improve with each piece:)
You have got a very interesting style and I love your graphics.
I love the idea of this film and the music was very nice.. as a fan of Beatles I really enjoyed it^^
I really liked Your character design for this one.. Weird skeleton-birds always rock^^

I'm really looking forward to see what You come up with next:)

-Fox
PS glad to see this one getting an award;)

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Thank you so much for your review!!! Lol its hard to believe that someone is actually keeping an eye on my work! Thats awsome! Im trying to keep my style fresh and different compared to eveyone elses on NGs So thank you very much for saying its interesting! I think thats what I put most of my time into is something thats original!
Lol skeleton birds do rock! lol Thanks again! I really do love reading all the reviews I get!