View Profile FoXcatO

43 Movie Reviews

Dude, make a sequal. This was cool!

Great stuff, Rob! Keep it up!

beautiful work, Pop!

2 Game Reviews

Yay for QuaRkZ!!

Already when I first tested this game for you I knew it was going to be awesome when done. What caught my attention the most was the gameplay, whitch was extremely well developed, and this is what makes it so enjoyable and entertaining to play.
Well done and congrats on the daily feat.

PS. Hope to catch you again on MSN soon.

Very addictive!!

This was a very cool game!
Well done both of you!
It was very intertaining. I played it for almost an hour, before i beat it.
It's not an easy game, and thats deffinately a plus.
I would be very surprised if this didn't get daily feature.

*FoXy*

3 Audio Reviews

What a wonderful tune! Great work. Also, I've been looking a long time for a song like this, that would go well with a movie I made several years ago, which was taken down because the original song was copyrighted. So thanks a ton for this!

LowAim responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words, means a lot!

WOW! So friggin' awesome! I totally thought you'd forgot all about it. Now I'll need to start working on the movie!

Slug-Salt responds:

No, I never forgot. Problem is the original files are MIA after a serious hard drive crash. I know you wanted some changes but I'm afraid it's pretty much as is :(

Fucking awesome as always!

3 Art Reviews

Great work! I really like how you did the effects of here. Is he going 100% or ???

Bloody brilliant!

I'm a big fan of EarthBound, so of course I had to check out this picture.
I must say you did a great job of capturing this odd and fantastic moment from the game. The colouring is awesome and your version of Mr. Saturn is awesome.
I guess what I'm trying to say is "Keep up the good work"

Epic

Nothing says "oldschool" like that controller. I think I might just have to go power on my old NES when I get home^_^

I'd rather be a satellite.

n/a, Male